Health data breaches affecting more than 500 patients per incident have been on the rise.
Two leading causes for these data breaches are the theft of both laptop computers and paper-based records.
Because electronic health records are even more valuable to the underground market than your average personally identifiable information,
an educated workforce is crucial for healthcare companies entrusted with sensitive patient data.
STH.Healthcare is a computer-based security awareness program tailored for healthcare organizations.
You may watch a portion of the Awareness Training for Healthcare introduction video below and request a free demo here.
Security Awareness Training Modules
- Regulations and Healthcare
- The Privacy Act
- The Security Act
- You Are the Target
- Social Engineering
- Protected Health Information (PHI) Overview
- Protecting Confidential Information That Isn't PHI
- Help Desk Responsibilities to Protect PHI
- IT Staff Responsibilities to Protect PHI
- Leadership Responsibilities to Protect PHI
- Physical Security of PHI
- Cameras in Medical Offices
- Insider Threat to PHI
- Reporting Trouble
- Properly Disposing of PHI
- Protecting PHI in Email
- Protecting PHI Online
- Protecting PHI in Social Media
- Corporate Mobile Devices & Personal Devices (BYOD)
- Protecting PHI on Wireless Networks
- Protecting PHI While Working Remotely
- Cloud Computing and PHI
- Mobile Device Security
- International Travel
- Business Associates and PHI
- Medical Device Security
- Security Officers Overview (HIPAA)
- Privacy Officers Overview (HIPAA)
- EU Data Protection Directive
Want to learn more about STH.Healthcare? Watch to this pre-recorded webinar hosted by James Tarala covering these topics:
- What is changing in the healthcare industry.
- Why security awareness is now more important than ever.
- How STH.Healthcare can assist you in meeting these challenges.
(Approximate running time of 37 minutes)