The SANS Advanced Cybersecurity Learning Platform (ACLP) is an integrated, end-to-end security awareness solution delivering best-in-class training modules using expert content, delivered on the industry's most powerful platform. The platform enables security awareness officers to deliver the right training to the right people at the right time to make compliance and management easier on the road toward changing behavior.
There are plenty of security awareness point solutions that solve one piece of the awareness puzzle such as phishing. But an effective security awareness program needs to be holistic and cover all the key learning areas to actually change behavior, not just check the training box.
Easy Compliance The ACLP makes compliance-based programs easy. Program managers can load users, select modules, customize notifications, launch training and run reports. The ACLP has training modules to address many common training requirements from PCI/DSS, HIPAA, GLBA to FERPA and CIP.
Easy Management The ACLP makes it easy to manage and deliver your awareness program by reducing the administrative burden with robust, intuitive design. The ACLP helps you avoid the dreaded "training fatigue" by using dynamic training assignments and can reduce overall training time by utilizing role and rule-based training audiences.
- Easily communicate with learners using fully automatic and customizable notifications
- Streamline the learner experience by linking to your own training & policy documents
- Clarify training needs with Advanced Learner Modeling - map training based on learner job, role, or organizational membership
1. How does it work? Start simple and scale to complexity. The SANS ACLP is designed for easy deployment, with a simple learner interface and lots of automation. User import wizards, learner modeling, curriculum builder, as well as pre-written, customizable notifications and completion certificates give training professionals a jumpstart on deploying their programs.
2. What reports can I run? The ACLP comes with a variety of pre-built reports showing training status and user completion of training. Advanced users can author their own custom reports.
3. How can the ACLP reduce training effort? The ACLP features many automations and tools to allow training administrators to spend less time on monotonous training functions like assigning training, sending reminders and importing users. The system comes out of the box with the capability to notify supervisors of overdue training and can automatically run and email scheduled reports — daily, weekly, monthly — whatever you like. Once your notification and reminder schedule is set, the system will send the right notifications at the right time, allowing the administrator to focus on more important issues.
4. Can learners be added automatically? The ACLP can take learner, supervisor, job/role, and organizational data from single file simple uploads or can be integrated through regular file uploads, with any data source clients provide. When users are loaded into the system, all appropriate training is automatically assigned, notifications are automatically sent, reminders scheduled, and the program can be run based on a customer-defined schedule.
5. How does the ACLP handle fluid employee movement? Set-it and forget-it deployments can be fully driven by changes in client HR systems, LDAP, Active Directory, etc. The ACLP's dynamic training engine will update a user's training assignments based on the organization and roles they hold in the system.
6. How can I get training data out of the system? The ACLP can export standard or custom reports ad-hoc, or based on a schedule and can be output in a wide variety of formats such CSV, HTML, Word, Excel, PDF, and PPT. Want to send a training report to your boss every Friday? Easy, auto email or auto-upload based on regular or calendar based scheduling is available.
7. What items are available for customization? The ACLP provides the capability to customize the look and feel of the Learner's view by adding your company's logo and applicable links to the menu, as well as notifications and completion certificates. Also, because STH training content is delivered in short, attention-grabbing modules, you can tailor your training program to be relevant to your organization.
8. Can I modify the notifications my users receive? The ACLP can export standard or custom reports ad-hoc, or based on a schedule and can be output in a wide variety of formats such CSV, HTML, Word, Excel, PDF, and PPT. Want to send a training report to your boss every Friday? Easy, auto email or auto-upload based on regular or calendar based scheduling is available.
Expert content is what makes ACLP powerful. SANS security awareness training content is built by the world's leading cybersecurity practitioners. Our team of PhD instructional designers and cybersecurity experts ensures learners engage with the content in a way that actually changes behavior. Read More
Running a security awareness program is hard. It's tough to know where to focus and how to scale a program across geographies and divisions. SANS' Client Success program supports program development every step of the way. Read More
With engaging content and world-class support, every interaction is maximized to develop more secure behavior, not just check the box that training is complete.
With the ACLP you can do more, and you can do it better.