Folks, friendly reminder I'll be doing a one hour vLive presentation this Wednesday at 1pm Eastern on Securing The Human. Organizations have traditionally invested most of their security in technology, with little effort in protecting their employees. As a result, many attackers today target the weakest link, the human. Awareness, not just technology, has become key to reducing risk and remaining compliant. This short talk will cover the latest trends in how to create and implement an awareness program that makes a difference. Key points include
- How humans are nothing more then another type of operating system, albeit a highly vulnerable one.
- Why humans are so bad at judging risk and how attackers exploit these vulnerabilities.
- How an effective awareness program patches these vulnerabilities and reduces risk.
- How to develop a modular and flexible program that reach multi-cultures.
- How to create and effectively use metrics.