SANS Institute is a Leader, Again.
2016 Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training Vendors
SANS Institute has been named a Leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training Vendors.
Lance Spitzner, Securing The Human Founder and Director of Community for SANS Institute said, "As the leading organization in information security training, certification, and research we are pleased that our SANS security awareness program is recognized by Gartner as a Leader in their Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Training. The SANS Securing The Human solution makes it easy to both achieve compliance and manage an effective program. This is critical for security awareness officers who need turnkey solutions that actually change behavior."
SANS Securing The Human has worked with over 1,400 organizations and trained over 6.5 million people around the world. Security awareness training content is translated into over 20 languages. SANS content is designed, built and delivered by world-class instructors and cybersecurity practitioners. These are the experts called in to analyze, and fix high profile, high stakes cybersecurity incidents. Security awareness professionals trust SANS training to maximize the impact of every training touch.
The security awareness program includes everything security awareness officers need to simply and effectively build a best-in-class security awareness program:.
- Expert-authored training, tools, and content for easy compliance, better behavior change, and a more secure culture.
- Powerful assessments and turnkey phishing awareness training
- The Advanced Cybersecurity Learning Platform (ACLP) ensures the right employees receive the right training at the right time. The ACLP automates a number of the tasks, saving time and ensuring organizations follow a proven roadmap to success.
- Managed services support security awareness of officers from program start up to measuring success.
- The world's largest and most engaged community of cybersecurity professionals, so you benefit from quick access to relevant and actionable information.
Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training", Perry Carpenter and Joanna G. Huisman, 25 October 2016
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.